Great Stuff or whatever

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I think its called great stuff, but the red aerosol can is up in my shop and too tired to go up. Its that foam insulation crack filler. Only had a little bit to do, so figured I could get by without gloves.... wrong. Any idea what takes it off skin? I tried some kerosene, but no go.

What the heck is blogging a post?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags