Knotsmith Lanyards For Immediate Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knotsmith Lanyards For Immediate Delivery

I have a couple of returned lanyards available for immediate delivery. Contact me if you are interested and or share this information with anyone else who would rather have one now as opposed to ordering one to be made and delivered 5 - 6 months from now.

Thanks!
    sigpic

"I can tell an awful lot about a bird hunter by looking at his dog, his shotgun, and his whistle lanyard!"
    Jude Hebert

Very nice, Larry!
    I hope these fit someone's needs and desires.
    Your stuff makes for a 'special' once in a lifetime purchase.
    Really outstanding with an 'over the top' cool factor.
    http://woodlandclearing.wordpress.com/

Comfort is dog hair all over the place.

Comment

Thanks! I enjoy it. This time of the year, I feel a bit like Santa Claus trying to get everything in place for Christmas Eve. So far as I know, my obligations are complete at this point.

It doesn't happen often, but it is interesting (but not surprising) that people's relationships sometimes change in the months between when an order is placed and when a lanyard is delivered. When that happens, I sometimes get the opportunity to take back a lanyard that was supposed to be a gift and sell it to someone else (and they rejoice in not having to wait several months having one made!). That is the case with the two lanyards listed above. In any case, wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
      sigpic

"I can tell an awful lot about a bird hunter by looking at his dog, his shotgun, and his whistle lanyard!"
      Jude Hebert

Comment

Working...
      X