Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats

Well here goes. I have 6 of those great Bird Dogs and Doubles hats. My 4 khaki hats are wearing thin. Real thin. Any chance you will make another run of them. They are great Hats.

I'd be interested in a couple as well...
    All we ever have to do to see the point and the flush is to close our eyes

Primrose Path
    A Hunters Fireside Book
    - Gene Hill

Comment

I don't have any left beyond the 2-3 that I've already sweated up, but Fred may have some. Hopefully he'll see this thread and chime in?
      Never ask for the “Crme Brle Special” at a Tijuana donkey show." - Stephen Kruiser

Comment

Mine are past sweated up. They have many holes in them from wear.

Comment

Pretty sure i have one sleeve of khaki hats left. Question is...where (smile)
          “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
          ― Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'd take a couple if you had plenty.

Comment

Fred, Do u have any more hats?

Comment

Sorrry for the delay fellas, had to climb through a storage area in the house... Ok, so we have both Khaki colors, a couple with maroon stiched logo and a bunch of navy stiched.
                No orange, but 3 or 4 of the dark green waxed ones. the waxed ones just come in a bit too small for my 7 3/4 head
                “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
                ― Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Fred, That is good news. I will take 2 Khakis? Anyway you post a picture of the blue hats?

Comment

Pictures of the Navy hats?

Comment

I would take two waxed and 2 khaki/maroon. Feel free to reduce my order so others get a chance to get something.

Comment

Where is Fred? He must be on the road.

Comment

He is vacationing right now at someplace warm; he should be back next week.
                          Never ask for the “Crme Brle Special” at a Tijuana donkey show." - Stephen Kruiser

Comment

Good. Hope Fred is enjoying some sunshine. Thanks Beagle.

Comment

Regal,

Where is Fred? Surely he is back now. I want to buy some of the hats before he runs out.

Comment

Working...
                              X